Roaming Fortress was designed and developed by YETi CGI and is available on multiple platforms including iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, Steam, and desktop.
Many years have passed since their mighty fortresses fell and the Manatalopian Knights were forced from their lands. Brutalized by the merciless Goblin Horde, the Knights searched for hope in the borderlands of their fallen kingdom.
Domesticating a herd of wild Burdenbeasts, the Knights realized they may have found the secret to reclaiming the lost Kingdom of Manatalopia.
The time has come for you to command your own Roaming Fortress and bring the fight to the enemy!
Roaming Fortress is a dynamic, unique mix of action, strategy, and defensive game elements that is pushing the boundaries of mobile gaming. With its visually stunning graphics and fast-paced gameplay, Roaming Fortress offers hours of siege and destruction as you...
- Test your resolve while facing wave after wave of unique enemies.
- Perfect your strategy with interchangeable fortresses that allow for numerous unique squad configurations.
- Reclaim the Kingdom of Manatalopia as a Roaming Fortress Commander of the Manatalopian Knights.
PLAY ROAMING FORTRESS
- Play the demo on your computer.
- Free Download on your iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and 5th Generation iPod Touch on the iOS App Store
- Free Download on your Android Tablet on Google Play.
- Roaming Fortress is available for PC on Gamersgate and Greenman Gaming.
- Coming soon to Steam!
CONNECT WITH ROAMING FORTRESS
- Find Roaming Fortress on Facebook.
- Follow Roaming Fortress on Twitter.
- Visit Roaming Fortress on the web: www.roamingfortress.com
- For more info, tutorials, and support, visit the Roaming Fortress forums.
Roaming Fortress was developed by YETi CGI and published by Brisk Mobile, Inc.